I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- Ponder this question – What would it mean, then, to live in the present, and what do we gain by doing it? Kieran Setiya points out The Problem of Living in the Present.
- I am certain many introverts will relate to this piece, Introverts Don’t Hate People, They Hate Shallow Socializing.
- “Envy is a dangerous poison. People want success so desperately. Who doesn’t, on one hand — that can’t be your intention.” I am a huge Tori Amos fan. Check out her interview in Lenny Letter.
- Want to be more productive? This advice might help.
- Brave and vulnerable post by writer, Anjali Enjeti – Why I’m Trying to Get a Book Deal After 10 Years.
What were some of your Friday faves this week?