I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- Do not disturb: How I ditched my phone and unbroke my brain
- How much leisure time do the happiest people have?
- When do you know you are emotionally mature? 26 suggestions
- When kids Google themselves
- In praise of extreme moderation
What were your favorite reads this week?