I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- Effortless ways to lose weight and eat healthy.
- Americans are having fewer babies. They told us why.
- Simplicity as a spiritual practice.
- Seven bits of advice from Kurt Vonnegut to people living 100 years in the future
- A way to unclutter worries from your mind.
- What is the trick to make time expand?
What were your favorite reads this week?