I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- Anthony Bourdain on writing, hangovers and finding a calling
- What happened when (I tried to) read 30 books in 30 days
- Apple’s AirPods are an omen
- Five myths about marriage
- Devastated by ALS, trying to save others
- How to deal with negative feedback
What were your favorite reads this week?
Sigh. Anthony Bourdain. And ALS. My ex’s dad had it for many years – longer than expected. I feel like I know so much about it.
Bourdain’s suicide did impact me in ways I didn’t expect. So tragic.