I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- A modest guide to productivity. h/t Jocelyn Glei
- The difference between like-hearted and like-minded people.
- The problem with not caring about pop culture.
14 kitchen tips worth memorizing.
- Advice on coping with grief.
- 21 books you don’t have to read and 21 you should read instead.
What were your favorite reads this week?