I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- Here is how expensive it is to have kids in the United States.
- Eight recent Netflix original series that are worth your time.
- Why being a people pleaser is terrible for your productivity.
Joining a procrastination group changed my life.
- My teens don’t have a cellphone. Here is how it works.
- Why you should surround yourself with more books than you’ll ever have time to read.
What were your favorite reads this week?