I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- Even 2-minute walk breaks add up.
- What are 10 small things you can do every day to make you smarter?
- What can we learn from memoirs about ill health?
- 36 Questions that Lead to Love
- How many hours does it take to make a friend?
How Joan Didion Inspired Me To Start Keeping A Notebook Again As An Adult
- People don’t actually know themselves very well
What were your favorite reads this week?