I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- Shouldn’t doctors control hospital care?
- Having your smartphone nearby takes a toll on your thinking.
- Fear is good quality control.
- The Last Conversation You’ll Ever Need to Have About Eating Right
- The Role of Luck in Life Success Is Far Greater Than We Realized
- 12 Things Everyone Should Understand About Tech
What were your favorite reads this week?
I so agree about the smartphone! It’s a brain suck.