I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- Book recommendations you don’t want to miss.
- If your child is showing signs of anxiety, this might help.
- News is bad for you and giving it up might lead to more happiness.
- I made a decision to stop complaining. About anything.
- Should you marry a passionate lover or your best friend?
- How can you be a sober parent in a wine mom culture?
- 13 signs of high emotional intelligence. Thanks to a reader who sent me this link.
- Mindfulness is the real key to weight loss.
- Want to boost your memory? Try these tips.
What were your favorite reads this week?