I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- Am I going blind?
- The usefulness of dread. Exceptional piece for those who suffer from anxiety.
- This is the way to be your best self.
- How do you develop a mind that clings to nothing?
- When is a child Instagram-ready?
- The Worst Roommate Ever. My favorite piece of the week. Exceptional reporting and narrative.
- How to build resilience in midlife.
- Want to make new friends? Try this strategy.
What were your favorite reads this week?