I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do:
- Am I going blind?
- The usefulness of dread. Exceptional piece for those who suffer from anxiety.
- This is the way to be your best self.
- How do you develop a mind that clings to nothing?
- When is a child Instagram-ready?
- The Worst Roommate Ever. My favorite piece of the week. Exceptional reporting and narrative.
- How to build resilience in midlife.
- Want to make new friends? Try this strategy.
What were your favorite reads this week?
Ah, resilience. Kids have it so well. What about midlife?? And I’m totally reading the one about a child being Instagram ready right now. I thought.. 18!!!