I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- How to breakup with your phone.
- Use this strategy to stay calm under pressure.
- What is the point of journaling? My favorite piece of the week.
- I have forgotten how to read.
- Be micro-ambitious. Thanks to Jocelyn Glei for this link.
- A practice for when you find yourself annoyed by other people.
What were your favorite reads this week?
I find I’m all or nothing with my phone. It’s either glued to me, or I want to go HOURS without it. I’d love breakup advice! Or maybe just “taking space” advice.