I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- How to stop procrastinating: A step-by-step guide
- What I’ve learned from my four-year-old
- I have daily struggles. How about you?
- What not to say to the terminally ill: Everything Happens for a Reason
- Let’s talk about the fantasy of a writer’s lifestyle
- Forget walking 10,000 steps a day. Do this instead
What were your favorite reads this week?
Sometimes I’m so ambitious I walk 10,000 steps a day AND do a vigorous activity. That’s just my way!
Ok, I love the one about the fantasy of the writer lifestyle. I used to be a writer all day every day, when I was in college. I was pretty much an anxious recluse!
The writer piece is definitely interesting and offers lots to ponder. 10,000 + vigorous activity = Win!