I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- Why are you unhappy? Turns out most people are unhappy for the same reason.
- How long does it take to break a habit?
- What to Say When You Meet the Angel of Death at a Party. Don’t skip this piece.
- What is Yale’s most popular class? Find out here.
- Wondering how someone’s social media following is growing exponentially? It might surprise you.
- Looking for a way to fall asleep faster? Do this one thing.
What were your favorite reads this week?
I’m sure you don’t remember me, we’ve met before at a reading. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your Friday favorites. I look forward to them and am always a little surprised…in a good way. Enjoy your day,
Of course I remember you! Thanks for stopping by to say hello and letting me know how much you appreciate my Friday faves. Hope you are doing well.
I did not skip the angel of death one! Wow.