I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- I couldn’t resist sharing this piece – At Age 101, She’s a World Champ Runner.
- How many people follow through with their resolutions? Here is a new way to think about keeping your goals.
- Looking to be a better person in 2018? This wisdom may help.
- A letter about happiness.
- What are a 100 things that made your year?
What were your favorite reads this week?
Happiness, of course! I love the one about 100 things that made your year. That’s something to write about!