I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- Looking to tinker with your morning routine? Consider this advice.
- Interesting question – Should your spouse be your best friend?
- What income level constitutes the new middle class? The answer might surprise you.
- How do you work with fear? Try this strategy.
- Do you question why solitude is important? This piece might make you think again.
What were your favorite reads this week?
That fear one is so interesting. And also about your spouse being your best friend. I always think maybe mine should be a little more like a best friend.