I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- We’re spending so much time trying to become robots that we’re forgetting how to be human.
- Is FOMO still a problem for you? You may want to read this piece.
- What is the best way to support a cancer patient or an individual who is diagnosed with a serious or chronic illness? This a must-read piece by Ted Rheingold.
- How do you cope with photo overload on social media?
- What is the best way to react when someone is yelling at you?
What were some of your must reads for this week?
Do I have to register for the oversharing photos article? I read the beginning of it, though, and yeah, nobody can read/lookat/whatever for all our friends on social media. It’s insane.
Do Happy People Cheat – is so true and revelatory. Thanks for sharing, Rudri!
My other blogging friend shared the piece on happy people cheating. I felt like it caused such cool discussions.
Also, I have work FOMO but not fun FOMO. I guess I’m having fun!