I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- Do you consider yourself a little neurotic? Good news for those who do.
- I love receiving handwritten notes and letters in the mail. The cursive writing is nostalgic and comforting. Another bonus? Cursive is back and it’s making us smarter.
- My morning routine sets the tone for the day. Take a look at these interesting ways to start your morning.
- Is there a link between creativity and mental illness?
- Check out 10 must-read nonfiction books for the fiction fan.
What were your Friday faves for this week?
Many of my friends tell me that their children do not learn cursive writing in school because it has gone the way of the typewriter and shorthand. Glad to know that it’s not gone the way of the dodo yet.
I found that piece comforting. My daughter loves writing in cursive and I somehow feel lucky that if (in the future) she chooses to pen a letter she can confidently rely on her handwriting.
That was a great nonfiction list!
Glad you liked it, Nina. Maybe one of these reads will appear on your book review list!
Interesting article about creating associated with madness.
Oh man, I consider myself a LOT neurotic! And Scarlet is teaching herself cursive because she was horrified to find out she wouldn’t in school!?