I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- What are the best podcasts so far in 2017?
- Have you seen the pictures of the dad who photoshops his daughter into dangerous situations? The visuals will put an immediate smile on your face.
- Why does your brain hate other people?
- How do you find out your peak productivity time?
- Bonus faves and shameless self-promotion. These are a few of my pieces published in the last two weeks: How to Order Like a Gujarati in Phoenix (Phoenix New Times), Writerly Roundup (Literary Mama), and The Difference Between Norms and Laws in the Current Administration (DAME).
What were some of your favorite reads this week?