I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- How many cups of coffee in a single day is too much? Kate Ryan explains in her piece, Here’s How Much Coffee You Should Drink If You Want to Be Healthy.
- When is the right age for a kid to own a cell phone? Find out when Bill Gates allowed his three children to have a cell phone – the age might surprise you.
- For those who love to use emojis – data shows this emoji is a favorite among the majority.
- I loved this quiet and insightful piece about the oldest woman in the world and the objects she left behind.
- Not every email requires a response. Jeri Dansky explains why in her piece on Unclutterer.
What were your favorite reads this week?