I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- What is more powerful? Intellect or intuition? Travis Bradberry offers his perspective on this question in Quartz.
- Did your podcast make the cut? Here is a list of The 50 Best Podcasts Right Now.
- How do you spend your Sundays? Here is How Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee, Cancer Expert, Spends His Sundays.
- I love lists. I also adore Ann Patchett. And so I must highlight Parnassus Bookstore’s recommendations on 28 Novels, Memoirs, Essay Collections, Biographies, Sci-Fi, and Histories (Whew) to Read Right Now.
- Do you enjoy solitude? Good news in the Atlantic for those who love their quiet time in The Virtues of Isolation.
What were some of your favorite reads this week?