I am a voracious reader and every week I come across either a book, online piece or website I want to share with others. I’ve decided to curate these gems and highlight them on Friday. I hope you find these faves as insightful as I do.
- Are you overwhelmed by your email inbox? Here’s a practical approach – A Mindful Guide to Email in 20 Minutes a Day.
- What is the biggest threat middle-age men face? It isn’t what you think.
- Do you check your phone every few minutes? (Confession: You are not alone – this is me too). Some advice that might help in This Is How To Stop Checking Your Phone: 5 Secrets From Research.
- This piece pushed me to think. Jessica Semaan asks, What is your biggest fear? She listed her fears. She then identified the scariest aspect of each of these fears. Are you willing to do this exercise?
- Do you have a nighttime routine? Check out 13 Things to Do Every Night to Feel Amazing Every Morning. . . how many of these items are on your list?
What were your favorites this week?